THROUGH COOPERATION AND SUPPORT
The sky will be our starting point. Rla needs you to achieve more and ensure communal development. The little impact that you make will go a long way and will be appreciated.
In being a part of the process – because nothing is too small. We aim to employ women and minority businesses from communities we want to improve among its interdisciplinary group to ensure transparency and credibility.
BE THE WATER NOT THE WAVE
Community revitalization is a long-term process that requires dedication, and working with like-minded people will boost effectiveness. If you want to join us in making a change, we welcome you. Let’s work together to create a better living environment within the diaspora.
10 HOOD COMMANDMENTS
1) IF YOU HAVE PATIENCE TIME WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE
2) BE WISE NOT SMART
3) IF IT DOESN’T CHALLENGE YOU IT WON’T CHANGE YOU
4) KNOWLEDGE OF SELF AND ENVIROMENT
5) DON’T BE GREAT, BE EXCEPTIONAL
6) DO SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT LAST THROUGH THE AGES
7) CONTEMPLATION IS BETTER THAN COMPLAINING
8) UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF THE CONGLOMERATE
9) WHEN WE ALL MOVE THE CITY MOVES
10) PLAY THE GAME, KNOW THE GAME, CHANGE THE GAME